Monday, December 23, 2013

These kids are sooo funny!

Today, we went to see the lights at a local neighborhood and they were asking about Santa (I focus on Jesus' birth but not Santa), so I told them that when I was a little girl We used to have to wait up to 12 am for Santa to drop off the presents... Aaron interrupted me and said " when I was a little... Baby... I used to hug Santa (the other day he said plainly that he was afraid of Santa). Samantha then said "but, you're still a little boy". Lol!

Today at dinner, Matt finished eating dinner before Samantha and Aaron and grabbed a bag of Aaron's chocolates (that I'd put aside for Aaron to eat after dinner) and ate the only Santa. Aaron was very angry, and rightly so. So I told Matt that the next time he has chocolates he would have to let Aaron pick out what he wants.  A little while later, when everyone was done with dinner, Matt asked for rice and I gave him some. He took it to the dinner table, pinched one grain of rice off his plate and put it on Aaron's and then went to eat his rice. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment