Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mardi Gras for Autism 2016


We went to Mardi Gras for Autism today, April 16, 2016, in Fullerton.  Samantha performed in the first Demo with American Martial Arts Academy at 11:50 a.m. 

Samantha with Nunchucks



Samantha with kammas in a group of 3



All done with Mr. Rigsby as Assistant Director. 


There were Star Wars characters today:

Matt and Aaron with Kylo Ren

Matt with Storm Trooper

We ran into Mike and Luke Voegele.  I would've walked right by and never seen them but Aaron saw Luke and yelled "Luke's here!".  I asked if he had another friend named Luke at school and then I saw them. 

Pictures by Mike


Samantha tapping on a Storm Trooper's uniform and he seemed oblivious. 


My pictures
The Director, Jason, at Cleta Harder was one of the Commanders. 


I allowed Matt in this picture with me and the Mos Eisley Cantina.  Cool!


Darth Vader appeared and everyone crowded around him and then formed a line to a side.  I was trying to get a good place in line but as I looked up, Matt somehow made it first in line. 


Picture from Mike

Mike and Luke left and we continued to watch a friend's dance performance (no pix) and then the kids went Bungee Cord jumping.  

Matt staying low on the Bungee trampoline. 

Aaron flying high

Samantha went high too, but no pix. 

Great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment